Jan-Ove Tuv visits Boris Koller’s studio in Sweden to model for several legs in a multi-figure composition.
In this video you will learn about:
- Using yourself and others to model for the same figure
- Not changing everything when using another model
- How conscious you should be while working
- What Abba’s Benny Andersson can teach you about painting
- Manipulating the position of the model
- Rough painting: the qualities of Rembrandt and Constable
- Avoiding “death by information” when you paint
- Working maximum three hours per day on a painting
- Avoiding “anatomy lessons” when working big scale
- “Turpentine will destroy your life”
- Avoiding “palette and brush hygiene”
- The advantage of knowing everything about Tintoretto…
👍✨ Support our channel and get access to more than 200 exclusive posts:
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!