Imitating John Constable & Lars Hertervig for a Landscape Painting | Sebastian Salvo
Jan-Ove Tuv visits Sebastian Salvo who is working on the landscape painting he previously started outside:
In this video you will learn about:
• Integrating elements from master painters
• Cheapest trick to focus attention!
• Repeating forms and action to achieve a cohesive image
• “Tweaking” the sketch for usage in a large composition
• Having a story/mood in mind while painting
• Merging realistic and symbolic qualities
• Identifying the protagonists of the sketch
• Making symbolic figures realistic
▶️ Full video (1 hour 8 minutes): https://patreon.com/caveofapelles
🎵 Full audio: https://caveofapelles.com/podcast
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Would you like to get access to exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron: https://patreon.com/caveofapelles/
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis:
Check out our other channels:
Cave of Apelles | https://bit.ly/3fBGQ1I
Culture Wars | https://bit.ly/2PkrYdq
Visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/caveofapelles Make sure to subscribe to our channel over at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/caveofapelles/ For inquiries — email@example.com