How to Achieve Texture and Spatial Depth with Glazing | Demonstration by Jannik HöselJannik Hösel demonstrates his glazing method with the Rembrandt medium by Osamu Obi while Jan-Ove Tuv observes the process.
👍✨ Support our channel and get access to more than 200 exclusive posts:
In this video you will learn about:
- Glazing over textured Grisaille with stronger color
- How Hösel’s medium amplifies impression of spatial depth
- Following the direction of the material when glazing
- Using a rag to achieve gradations
- Advantage of getting the basic form first
- Varying the glaze locally to get more contrast
- Working into the glaze with fingers for smooth transitions
- Why several glazes requires a lighter underpainting
- How a glaze can amplify texture
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Would you like to get access to exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron: https://patreon.com/caveofapelles/
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis:
Check out our other channels:
Cave of Apelles | https://bit.ly/3fBGQ1I
Culture Wars | https://bit.ly/2PkrYdq
Visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/caveofapelles Make sure to subscribe to our channel over at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/caveofapelles/ For inquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org