Achieving Volume and Airiness using the UNLIMITED Palette | Demonstration by Kristine Onsrud
Jan-Ove Tuv makes a visit to Kristine Onsrud’s studio space to attend an hour long session where she continues to paint on a self-portrait.
In this video you will learn about:
• Increasing the contrast of a newly painted face
• The temperature difference between light and dark colors
• Using black and white pigments to create a cool skin tone
• Big and small brushes and when to use them
• Why the Apelles palette is the UNLIMITED palette
• Finger painting techniques
• Using aspects of Olga Boznanska’s portraits in your own work
• Scraping off the newly painted layer with a palette knife
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Jon Harald Aspheim
Anders Berge Christensen
Hårek Jordal Andreassen
Jack Entz Warner
Would you like to get access to exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron: https://patreon.com/caveofapelles/
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis:
Check out our other channels:
Cave of Apelles | https://bit.ly/3fBGQ1I
Culture Wars | https://bit.ly/2PkrYdq
Visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/caveofapelles Make sure to subscribe to our channel over at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/caveofapelles/ For inquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org