Jan-Ove Tuv makes a visit to Kristine Onsrud’s studio space to attend an hour long session where she continues to paint on a self-portrait.
In this video you will learn about:
• Increasing the contrast of a newly painted face
• The temperature difference between light and dark colors
• Using black and white pigments to create a cool skin tone
• Big and small brushes and when to use them
• Why the Apelles palette is the UNLIMITED palette
• Finger painting techniques
• Using aspects of Olga Boznanska’s portraits in your own work
• Scraping off the newly painted layer with a palette knife
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Jon Harald Aspheim
Anders Berge Christensen
Hårek Jordal Andreassen
Jack Entz Warner