Jan-Ove Tuv observes as Sebastian Salvo paints a landscape outdoors.
In this video you will learn about:
- Getting blue color from white and black pigments
- The “watercolour” start
- Using the ground as an integral colour
- Marrying empirical studies with poetry
- Importance of cool vs warm in achieving volume
- What being “detailed” actually means
- How a rhythmic approach allows you to grasp the totality
- Choosing focal point based on the rhythm in the landscape
- The role of horizontal and vertical strokes
- The glory of grey
- How nature always composes according to the X-principle
- Thinking in repetitions
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!