The “Open Period” Test: Walnut VS Linseed Oil as the Ultimate Painting Medium
As a medium, which is better: Linseed or Walnut oil? David Molesky puts the oils to the ultimate test.
For more on this subject:
In this video you will learn about:
- Which oils to store your brushes in
- How walnut and linseed oil dry differently
- Consequences of not following lean to fat rule
- Advantages of using sand paper
- How the walnut oil film is more durable
- Using walnut and linseed oil in the same painting?
- Versatile use of oils in the Renaissance
👍✨ Support our channel and get access to more than 180 exclusive posts:
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Would you like to get access to exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron: https://patreon.com/caveofapelles/
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis:
Check out our other channels:
Cave of Apelles | https://bit.ly/3fBGQ1I
Culture Wars | https://bit.ly/2PkrYdq
Visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/caveofapelles Make sure to subscribe to our channel over at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/caveofapelles/ For inquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org