How to Paint a Rembrandt Eye from Sketch to Completion (2/2) | Demonstration by Jannik HöselJannik Hösel demonstrates how to increase volume through cool and-warm local glazing.
Watch Part One:
In this video you will learn about:
- Applying a glaze with sun-thickened linseed oil
- Starting with local glazing
- How cooler tones recede, increasing spatial depth
- Making differences in temperature rather than value
- Using glazing to deepen shadows
- Tips for glazing with black to emphasize texture
▶️ Full video: https://www.patreon.com/posts/79947764
🎵 Full audio: https://caveofapelles.com/podcast
Filmed and edited by Bork Nerdrum.
SHOUTOUT to our TOP SPONSORS!
Would you like to get access to exclusive content from The School of Apelles?
✨ Become a $10 patron: https://patreon.com/caveofapelles/
Subscribe to our newsletter. It is the only way to make sure that you receive content from us on a regular basis:
Check out our other channels:
Cave of Apelles | https://bit.ly/3fBGQ1I
Culture Wars | https://bit.ly/2PkrYdq
Visit our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/caveofapelles Make sure to subscribe to our channel over at BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/caveofapelles/ For inquiries — firstname.lastname@example.org